Ark All Saints Academy is committed to serving children of all abilities and backgrounds from its local community.
Ark All Saints Academy will have 120 places every year.
If the academy is oversubscribed with applications, priority would be given to applicants in the order below:
- Looked After Children and all previously Looked After Children
- Children of staff of the school where there is a demonstrable skill shortage
- Children who have a sibling who already attends the school and who will continue to do so on the date of admission (for this purpose “sibling” means a whole, half or step-brother or sister resident at the same address)
- Children of staff of the school (where there is no skill shortage)
- The remaining places will be allocated to children who live closest to the school, using a straight line distance from the main entrance of the academy to the main entrance to the child’s home.
The academy keeps a waiting list which is used to fill casual vacancies occurring if scholars leave during the year or withdraw from a place that has been offered.
If you are applying for a transfer in the middle of an academic year, please contact the academy and Southwark council for the application form.
Parents who are not offered a place are entitled to an independent appeal.
No supplementary forms are required for application to Ark All Saints Academy.
Ark Schools Appeals Timetable
Appeals for children refused admission at a preferred school for entry into Reception, Year 7 or Yr 12 in September 2022 will be heard according to the regulations in the School Admission Appeals Code (2012).
1st March 2022
Deadline for submitting an appeal
31st March 2022
Appeal panel hearings will take place
Appeal panel hearings will take place within 40 school days of the deadline date for submitting an appeal.
The independent appeal panel clerk will notify parents/carers of the date of their appeal; appeal hearings will take place
Please contact the academy if you need a paper form.
020 7450 5959