New school, new building, new opportunities
For those scholars who will be attending secondary school in 2014, we will be holding a series of Open Days throughout October 2013 where parents and scholars can come and visit ARK All Saints Academy to find out more about the school.
The dates for our Open Days in 2013 are:
- Tuesday 15th October 2pm-3.30pm
- Thursday 17th October 2pm-3.30pm
- Monday 21st October 4.30pm-6pm
- Tuesday 22nd October 9.30am-11.30am
- Thursday 24th October 9.30am-11.30am
ARK All Saints Academy is committed to serving children of all abilities and backgrounds from its local community.
If the academy is oversubscribed with applications, priority would be given to applicants in the order below:
- Children in public care.
- Children with a sibling who already attends the academy, and will continue to do so on the date of admission.
- Children who live closest to the academy using straight line distance from the main entrance to the academy to the main entrance to the child's home.
The academy keeps a waiting list which is used to fill casual vacancies occurring if scholars leave during the year or withdraw from a place that has been offered.
Parents who are not offered a place are entitled to an independent appeal.
Our Admissions Policy for September 2014 can be downloaded below.